Saturday, October 29, 2022

It's been a long time pt 2

 This post was supposed to be in my next trip to Japan in 2020 but then covid struck the world, and anyone that survived still lost two years of holiday opportunities, so extremely blessed in 2022 to have tickets booked to fly out mid November of 2022, being two weeks from now. 

I know hardcore will battle me on this, but i have been watching from the sidelines and i think I was lucky enough to review some very good airsoft models which are still relevant in 2022.

I did end up getting a Umarex MP45 when i was in Hong Kong (Just before riots and China reclaiming) alas i did not post it up, this was also a beast of a rig. Not sure if it will cross my path again in the future.

So this post is mainly to prime the pump for my upcoming stay and to carry on the flame of a casual airsoft punters capers, for those who may get some useful info out of it.

As a foreigner, i have always had to surrender or give away my rigs before leaving country which has also had me thinking of rental/2nd hand options moving forward and funny enough i found something today which fits this thought

https://used.first-jp.net/item-list/

I don't see purchasing second hand as an issue, but what i'm really keen to run through is a sale on the way out so stay tuned as will investigate this and post up for those that follow.

Signing off for now, its great to still be alive to carry on a decade plus love of airsoft even though its probably moved on to 3d printed objects, these are still legal fun in the country's that offer them.




No comments:

Post a Comment